Monday, July 13, 2009

good old days


God knows how i miss my good old days with frens, collegue and so on. I started my very best of life on 2004. I was admitted to college somewhere in Selangor. The place is sucks! all my roomate are very conservatives(mula2 kenal la).but who knows?they are just like me!well, for the 1st month, every weekend all what we do is just hanging around at Metro Kajang. then, bila langkah da makin panjang,there u are..we all da start merayap till KL.it takes 2 buses from our college.damn tired!then, we started overnight.and how notty we are, we always break the rules when we are supposed to be at college before 7pm, but we didnt come back at all..!sometimes, we slept at my aunt's house at kg baru. sometimes it will be at my fren's house,cheras.
my 2nd sem was greater than 1st sem. we've become famous amongs the students. we've created lots of trouble to lecturers and ourselves. i still remember, we have to appeal if we want to stay in hostel coz we are damn head stoned.once the appeal was approved, we striked again.3rd sem, we are no longer aloowed staying in hostel.so we rented one house.since we were staying out of college's observation, we are freaking free. we cherish every moment passed. every weekend, we'll go to shopping complex, hanging around BB,KLCC,Mid Valley.just name it.and what a great life when, most of the weekend, we'll check in the luxurious hotels.and the best thing is, whatever we did, we did it together.
now, as time passes by, all of us heading to our own life. i lost some of them. wonder..what are they up to now?are they still the same?naughty and fabulous like before?do they miss me?coz i do miss them all much..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss u too - emma