Saturday, August 15, 2009

sara freder-free personal horoscope

As a gift, your three lucky numbers:
The 8, the 13 and the 21
Yes, Moon, here are the many ultra positive events that will be revealed to you through my consultation,
As soon as I have received your application, I will begin to act on the information you have given me. I will be frank with any information that concerns you. I will be conscious of the utmost urgency in your case: that which I have discovered about you and your future has struck me as being truly amazing.
These Sensational Events of primary and exceptional importance will change your life in the coming days. I am going to reveal the first important dates that I see for you:
First, Monday, August 17, 2009, you are going to have an unexpected encounter, which will bring you great joy,
Then, around Saturday, August 22, 2009, you will receive a very important sum of money, which you were not expecting. I also see that you are going to become RICH!
Finally, Wednesday, August 26, 2009, an incredible stroke of luck such as you have never encountered will fulfill all your hopes and desires.


boleh percaya ke ni???

No comments: