Monday, August 17, 2009

money.success.fame



those 3 things, are all desires. confessed it that money is everything.and its truly hard to have a bunch of milloin dollar in ur account, until or unless u achieve ur target and succes.well, as u have money, u succeed, u'll get fame.everyone is longing to know u much better. and, to get these 3 things, i am willing to do anything.yes.anything.will u?im sure u think the same way too. life isn't so easy for me to get thru with a very pleasant smile everyday. once, i always argue with mu husband. i said, money is evrything, much more important than love. and he defences that love is everything where else money is nothing. im still with my words! talking bout success, i ever failed in my life. many times. but life must go on as i have to build up my career, go on wit my life, live my life the way i am.and, to all my frens, confessed that all of us wanted to be one of the famous students in the college, as well as everywhere we are.right?just imagine, how good when we are walking thru to the college's cafe, every eyes were looking at us..hahahha!

No comments: